Information Collected. Following is a list of donor information that SBSHR collects and maintains:
- Contact information: Name, organization/workplace (if relevant), phone number, mailing address, email address;
- Payment information: All credit card transactions will be processed through PayPal. SBSHR will only hold a donor’s credit card number, expiration date, and billing information for pledged contributions that will be made on a scheduled basis. SBSHR will hold the credit card information on paper only and those scheduled contributions will also be processed through PayPal. Upon completion of any donation or series of donations, all credit card information held by SBSHR on paper will be blacked out or shredded immediately;
- Information about your relationship with SBSHR and its campaigns: Your giving history, participation in events, and feedback about SBSHR’s grant recipients and campaign endeavors;
- Additional information from you: Questions, comments, suggestions;
- Your communications preferences: How you would like to receive information about SBSHR’s campaigns and grant recipients (i.e., email, U.S. Mail, text, phone).
No Sharing of Personal Information: SBSHR will not sell, give, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations, entities, or individuals. We assure you that upon request for confidentiality/anonymity, your identity will be kept confidential. Otherwise, all donors will be listed in SBSHR’s Annual Report and its other print and electronic publications without any contribution amount indicated. Donor information will be limited to the internal use of SBSHR and only to further SBSHR’s activities and purposes.
Removing Your Name from SBSHR’s Mailing List: At any time, you may remove your name from SBSHR’s mailing list and will receive no more campaign contact from SBSHR. This can be achieved in one of the following three ways: 1) click “unsubscribe” on any group mailing you receive, 2) email Cristina O’Brien at email@example.com, or 3) call Cristina O’Brien at 310.640.1520 x212.